Long Term Care
Providing and supporting superior resident care.
We are committed to exemplary service and we are dedicated to the well-being of your residents. Incorporating advanced technology and automation guarantees efficiency and accuracy.
Technology & Automation
- Automated Medication Exclusion Authorization Form
- Automated Medication Exclusion Reports
- DOSIS Blister-card automation, for accuracy and safety
- Drug Interchange Assistance
- InSIGHT Proprietary Facility Portal to Track Resident Orders & Request Refills in Real Time
- Comprehensive E-kits
- Side Effect Reporting
- Around the clock & STAT deliveries – multiple times throughout the day
- Parenteral Nutrition (TPN) Therapy
- Comprehensive oral/IV program
- Fully Staffed 24/7/365
Pharmacists ensure that residents’ medications are the most appropriate, most effective and safest by performing monthly chart reviews and making clinical recommendations when appropriate. The Consultant Pharmacists review and manage medication regimens of residents including gradual dose reduction (GDR). Pharmacists also identify, resolve and prevent medication-related events that may interfere with the goals of therapy.
- Clinical Education & Facility In-services
- Uniform Monthly Nursing Reports
- Med Pass – Observation & Instruction
- Chart & Cart Review / Audits
- Medication Room Audits
- Pre-survey Preparation
- Skilled Competency Reviews & Exam
- Monthly Cycle Medication Reviews